While writing this, I already accidentally started to type 2018. These first few months are going to be hard.
This is the first year I wrote my new year’s resolutions. Yep. As far as I can remember, I have never written resolutions before. So why not get started in the new year? Here they are.
- I will finally find ways to love and accept myself.
- I will take breaks when I need them. I don’t need to finish things quickly. I’d rather take my time to make something beautiful, than rush something that has potential.
- I will make the time to take care of myself. I will become my own best friend.
- I will ask others for help when I need it. I am not supposed to be afraid to ask others for help.
- I will allow myself to think and dream big.
- I will express myself in (new) creative ways.
- I will put more time in my blog. I will post things that inspire me, and research things that interest me. I want to educate people.
- I will start a YouTube channel. Or stop postponing it.
- I will read more. I will fall in love with reading again by reading good books. (Hmmmm… Okay, audiobooks count too.)
- I will write more often. (Journals, book and blog.)
- I will get to know myself better.
- I will try to eat three meals a day.
- I will take time to do the things that I love doing.
- I will acknowledge the positive side of my disorder, and share it if I think it will help others.
- I will be happy.
I hope you can get some inspiration of my resolutions and write your own! Feel free to share them with me on Instagram or Twitter and tag me @elviavineflower.
Good luck, and have a great 2019.